All you need is dumb-bells and a whole lot of tenacity. Made this one up driving one day. ugh. This is a GREAT one for when you have a lot of stress.
- 30 military crawls WITH a Row. (turn and look at ceiling each time)
- 10 broad jumps (fingertips touch down)
- 30 squats to something really low, a low ball, a low wall or bench (gotta have a target)
- 10 walking lunges
- run 200 meters (1/2 of a track loop)
- 30 pushups (15 with one hand elevated on dumbbell, 15 with the other hand up)
- 30 tricep press with a single dummbell (15, switch your grip, 15).
Do 5 rounds total as fast as you can. then stretch. I can confidently say, you are gonna need it…