WORKOUT 1: FOR A TOTAL OF 5 ROUNDS. YOU DECIDE HOW FAR THE RUN IS (AT LEAST 100 METERS)
- 10 PUSHUPS
- 10 HOLLOW ROCKS (STRAIGHT ARMS BY EARS)
WORKOUT 2: FOR A TOTAL OF 4 ROUNDS
- 10 JUMPS – TUCK OR VERTICAL
- 10 PUSHUPS
- 10 SITUPS – ANY KIND
WORKOUT 3: HOW FAST CAN YOU???
- 100 JUMPING JACKS/SEAL JACKS
- 75 AIR SQUATS
- 50 PUSHUPS
- 25 BURPEES
WORKOUT 4: 4 ROUNDS OF 25 JUMPING SQUATS – RECOVER ONLY AS LONG AS IT TAKES YOU TO DO THE SQUATS.
WORKOUT 5: RUN 1 MIN., DO SQUATS FOR 1 MIN. FOR A TOTAL OF 5 TIMES OR UNTIL YOU FALL OVER…
WORKOUT 6: Every muscle group in 40 min. of lifting. Best with a set of dumb-bells. How It Works: Each workout will consist of five exercises, which can be grouped into the following categories: upper body-push, upper body-pull, knee dominant, hip dominant, and core strength.
- Upper Body-Push: Pushups, Bench Press (Flat or Incline), Dumbbell Bench Press (Flat or Incline), Floor Press (Barbell, Dumbbell), Dips
- Upper Body-Pull: Chin-Ups, Pull-Ups, Inverted Rows, Dumbbell Rows, Barbell Rows, Lat Pulldown (if unable to do chin-ups)
- Knee Dominant: Squats (Back, Front, Goblet), Lunges (Reverse, Walking), Split Squats, Rear-Foot-Elevated Split Squats (aka Bulgarian Split Squats)
- Hip Dominant: Deadlifts (Conventional, Sumo, or Trap Bar), Romanian Deadlifts (Dumbbells, Barbell), Single-Leg Romanian Deadlifts, Glute-Ham Raises, Back Extensions, Hip Thrusters
- Core Strength: Planks, Side Planks, Rollouts, Renegade Rows
(By working your entire body in each session, as opposed to focusing on a single area, you’ll burn more calories because you are using more muscles. You’ll also gain strength faster, since you’ll be working each muscle group three times a week as opposed to just once or twice. source:http://www.livestrong.com/article/553651-training-101-build-a-better-workout/#ixzz1oGWnEikC )