- coconut water
- almond milk/coconut milk
- herbal teas
- coffee (try to keep it to one cup a day)
- green juices
- milk (esp. pasteurized) Pasteurization destroys lots of the naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and vitamins in milk.
- soy milk (soy is full of the hormone estrogen and has been linked to thyroid problems)
- sports drinks
- fruit juice (contain lots of sugar and fructose)
- kombucha (bacteria and yeast mixed with sugar and water – not as detoxifying as you may think)
Want to read more on this and digestive health? Source: Gutbliss by Robyn Chutkan, M.D., FASGE, Founder of the Digestive Center for Women.