from March 2013 groups
Here are some of your other meal ideas (this is 9 nights worth):
- salmon served with zucchini and grilled strawberries
- mahi mahi with brussel sprouts from a steamfresh bag. The mahi mahi was seasoned with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
- blackened salmon in a cast iron skillet with brussel sprouts
- cilantro turkey burgers with avocado and a salad
- hazelnut salmon (or any fish). Dip fish in egg, then chopped nuts, and panfry.
- grilled filet, sweet potato, and green beans
- chicken rub spice and olive oil on chicken breasts with asparagus and broccoli
- Chick-fil-A has grilled nuggets when you are in a pinch!
- Make tacos with avocado (Guacamole), but instead of using a shell or burrito, roll it all up in lettuce
- broiled shrimp, sweet potato with cinnamon and broccoli
- and add in cauliflower rice or spaghetti squash with your spaghetti instead of pasta
HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH: Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place spaghetti squash with cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance. Remove squash from oven and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are warmed through.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash and place in a medium bowl. Toss with the vegetables, feta cheese, olives, and basil. Serve warm.
- source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spaghetti-squash-i/