Coconut Shrimp: (serve over basil spinach)
- 1 lb raw prawns (or shrimp) in shell
- 1 (403 mL) can coconut milk
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Wash prawns or shrimp, but do not shell them.
- Place prawns into a medium saucepan with coconut milk, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Remove from shells and serve warm.