source: Stupid Easy Paleo
- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 package shittake mushrooms
- 6 green onions
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 TBSP coconut aminos (no soy sauce or tamari please)
- 3 eggs
- coconut oil
- meat of choice (ie, grilled steak)
- sesame oil for garnish*
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor or a box grater
- prep the veggies (slice the green onions and mushrooms thinly and mince the shallot/ginger)
- heat a large skillet/wok to high. Add a spoonful or two of coconut oil. Saute the mushrooms, shallot, and ginger for 3 min. or until they begin to soften, stirring often.
- add the cauliflower, green onions, and coconut aminos. saute for 5 min.
- push the veggies to the side of skillet, and create a well. Crack the egges into the well and scramble. Stir everything to combine.
- Top with meat of your choice. Shrimp is great with this.
- *Garnish with a drizzle of sesame oil, if preferred. Do not cook the veggies with sesame oil as its high in Omega 6’s and will oxidize at high heat. A nice drizzle at the end to finish off the dish after it’s been plated is super yummy.