Kristin’s Chocolate Avocado Mousse
½ cup unsweetened cocoa
½ cup honey (I used raw, organic, but probably doesn’t matter)
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
Blend in food processor and wahlah, chocolate mousse! Top with raspberries.
Below is recipe for coconut milk whipped cream (I didn’t make this but sounds yummy). My friend tops with pistachios.
- 1 (403mL) can organic full fat coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon or freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk for at least 2 hours (best if refrigerated over night).
- Open the can and scoop out thickened coconut cream on top into a medium bowl. Drink the coconut water at the bottom, or save it for a smoothie.
3. Add cinnamon and vanilla if desired, and whip coconut cream with a wire whisk until it begins to thicken.