This idea comes from ACE (American Council on Exercise):
Don’t have much time? Need a workout with little to no equipment? Here ya go:
Remember TABATA?! 20 sec. of all out, hard work, followed by 10 sec. of recovery and repeat that for 4 min. Use that foundation to do the following exercises:
- Warm-up for 4 min. – big march, jog, jumprope, squats and pushups
- jumprope 20 sec.
- plank with a punch 20 sec.
- split squat – 20 sec. (back leg up on chair or table behind you)
- speed skaters – 20 sec.
- mountain climbers or speed spidermans- 20 sec.
- bicycle crunches- 20 sec.
- jumping lunges, alternating- 20 sec.
- burpees with a pushup- 20 sec.
Cool down. Stretch. Drink water. Done this way will take 4 min. Repeat for 5 rounds. 20 min. total. you can do that.