Wow! I really needed some new ideas. So y’all really inspired me this a.m. The pic is Ladd’s mahi mahi with brussel sprouts from a steamfresh bag. The mahi mahi was seasoned with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt. Great idea, Ladd. So simple, yet healthy.
Here are some of your other meal ideas (this is 9 nights worth):
- salmon served with zucchini and grilled strawberries
- blackened salmon in a cast iron skillet with brussel sprouts
- cilantro turkey burgers with avocado and a salad
- hazelnut salmon (or any fish). Dip fish in egg, then chopped nuts, and panfry.
- grilled filet, sweet potato, and green beans
- chicken rub spice and olive oil on chicken breasts with asparagus and broccoli
- Chick-fil-A has grilled nuggets when you are in a pinch!
- Make tacos with avocado (Guacamole), but instead of using a shell or burrito, roll it all up in lettuce
- broiled shrimp, sweet potato with cinnamon and broccoli
- and add in cauliflower rice or spaghetti squash with your spaghetti instead of pasta
- macademia nuts (now sold at Costco and Sam’s- way cheaper)
- unsweetened applesauce
- keep a piece of fruit and a baggie of nuts with you at all times
- Naked (or other brand) Green machine
- vitamix or juice whatever veggies and fruits you have – pineapple sweetened everything!
- almond or coconut milk smoothie – my fav: almond milk, almond or hazlenut butter, banana, and (optional protein mix – gotta be no artificial sweeteners thought- like About Time brand). or try the almond milk blended with frozen berries (I get organic mixed berries in a big bag at Costco).
- Lara bar or Kind bar
Also I have added the Zucchini Hummus recipe to the recipes page, and also the Cauliflower Rice, and Janet’s Paleo Pumpkin Muffins (thanks again, Janet for sharing them!).
Lastly, here is the link for the myfitnesspal app: